Lewis And Wilkins has been serving businesses in Indiana since 2005.
Our business attorneys advise local, state, and national firms with a presence in Indiana. We counsel them on financing, regulatory compliance, employment, property, real estate, and other legal matters, as well as handle litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
Our business lawyers also assist clients with selecting appropriate organizational structures for business activities and the proper formation of business entities.
Our business lawyers serve as Indiana counsel for financial institutions and banks engaged in lending and other financing transactions with national and regional businesses. We review and provide legal opinions on compliance, enforceability, priority, and other matters concerning business transactions.
Lewis And Wilkins lawyers have recently assisted clients with the following:
- Business set up and entity formation
- Succession planning services for closely held corporations
- Strategic planning services
- Support during negotiations and contract disputes
- Review of legal documents and contracts
- Business planning solutions
- Representation during mergers and acquisitions
- Registered Agent service
- Contract disputes
- Commercial litigation
- Executive estate or trust planning